vs. BLUE JAYS, 5/23

OFFNY

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 2 different occasions when I was in the Yankee Stadium bleachers, I had cake and beer thrown at me, respectively.

Both times, all of the Yankee fans cheered when the culprit was ejected by the usher. :cool:

You better lay low. Next time they might kill you.

Nate might have dropped it, but imo if the ball had come out even for a second some of those fans would have immediately started reaching for it, which I didn't see at all.

It would have been like the frenzy around a home run ball in the stands.

You better lay low. Next time they might kill you.

HA HA. No way. There was a clip on yourtube that was taken down from September of 2008 in which I was serenaded by several thousand of them with the "Why are you Gay?" chant. I continued to stand and proudly wave my Oriole towel the entire time.

HA HA. No way. There was a clip on yourtube that was taken down in which I was serenaded by several thousand of them with the "Why are you Gay?" chant. I continued to stand and proudly wave my Oriole towel the entire time.

Remember that west coast fan was beat into a coma in the parking lot?

Nate might have dropped it' date=' but imo if the ball had come out even for a second some of those fans would have immediately started reaching for it, which I didn't see at all.

It would have been like the frenzy around a home run ball in the stands.[/quote']

I think they were all afraid they might cut themselves on Nate's haircut.

Archived