Anyone Going to Norfolk Exhibition on Saturday?

Rene88

So you may have about 20 "free tics" (I assume folks reimbursed you) to "get rid of" or use on a weeknight......

1. As it is a 90 minute drive to a 6:30 game, folks would have to Lv. by 4:30 and take off work early? :confused::clap3:

2. Boys Club/Girls Club, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Norfolk, or the local military folks would appreciate the "tax-deductible" gift. :scratchchinhmm::scratchchinhmm:

Lemons out of Lemonade. :)

If the only resolution to this is the free April tickets I'll certainly donate the stubs to somebody who can use them. And yeah I mean a 90 minute drive coming from Richmond at 430 isn't easy. When you have to deal with the tunnel. I will likely look into this week mailing them to a group that could use them.

I will say the WWE of all people is handling things today like they should have been yesterday. John Cena who is their biggest star can't make tonights show as hes sick (supposedly) so they are offering refunds up until the 2nd match of the night. They did the same thing last night at UVA.

I think if the tides had explained what was going to happen yesterday that because of the conditions it was going to be a controlled practice more than a preseason game and offered refunds before the first pitch nobody would complain. At that point we would lose all right to complain.

I'm not trying to make this a bigger deal than it is I'm simply stating my feelings on it.

I'm more ready for making my trip up to Baltimore tomorrow for opening day. Thats the work day I took off for baseball in april, haha.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was fine with it. Just one of those things that happen, no ones fault but Mother Nature.

The orioles were gracious for showing up and competing when they easily could have just bailed. If you're really that worried about the money then you are missing the point of sports in the first place.

I'm just glad everyone managed to make it out of the game healthy and I got to snap this great picture of Kevin Gausman :)

photo.php?fbid=10100886669549247&set=a.742210138107.2247458.33602783&type=3&theater

I was fine with it. Just one of those things that happen, no ones fault but Mother Nature.

The orioles were gracious for showing up and competing when they easily could have just bailed. If you're really that worried about the money then you are missing the point of sports in the first place.

I'm just glad everyone managed to make it out of the game healthy and I got to snap this great picture of Kevin Gausman :)

photo.php?fbid=10100886669549247&set=a.742210138107.2247458.33602783&type=3&theater

I'm missing the point of sports? I've played it professionally.

Glad you got a picture with Kevin, hes a very nice young man. Glad to call him a friend.

Archived