Tonight (4/1/2014)

malkusm

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the Yankees/Astros game on mlb.tv. Yankees look dreadful in the bottom of the first - throwing the ball away at every opportunity then dropping it… CC maxing out at 88 mph. Now 4-0 'Stros and still only 2 outs.

Loving this.

The announcers seem to love them unconditionally.

Well of course, it is because this is the Yankees broadcast.

When MLB Network shows a game they typically pick up one of the broadcasts from the team. They only have their own broadcast team (Matt V. and Smoltz) on the MLB Network game of the week.

So, for example, when the O's and Red Sox are on MLB Network this week they'll either pick up the MASN broadcast or the Red Sox NESN broadcast.

It may be on MLB Network but you are technically watching the YES Network (save for the commercials).

Well of course, it is because this is the Yankees broadcast.

When MLB Network shows a game they typically pick up one of the broadcasts from the team. They only have their own broadcast team (Matt V. and Smoltz) on the MLB Network game of the week.

So, for example, when the O's and Red Sox are on MLB Network this week they'll either pick up the MASN broadcast or the Red Sox NESN broadcast.

Well, I've been put in my place lolz. I did not realize they were the Yankees broadcasters. Either way, they're biased :P

Well, I've been put in my place lolz. I did not realize they were the Yankees broadcasters. Either way, they're biased :P

Oh of course, they are disgustingly biased! I hate watching them, especially with Singleton (former O) being the colour commentator. Yuck.

People complain about Gary Thorne getting into the moment when an opposing player makes a great play, but that's just how it should be, IMHO. It's 1000x better than listening to this homer crap from the Yankees, Red Sox or even worse, the White Sox.

Archived