vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/13

OFFNY

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Crew coming back on. So we'll have a game again, Im guessing</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">June 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ok, Jake still in command and the OS gifted the Phillies a hit on a play Castro should have made, but not everyone has JJ's arm. (he bounced the throw.)

IP 7

SO 8

BB 1

H 2

R 0

I'll get it straight I swear. Jake finished with 9 SO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Play expected to resume at 930</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">June 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Since Crowley became hitting coach. Presley hasn't changed the aggressive approach.

Well Terry... Terry Crowley's lucky he's in [expletive deleted] baseball ferchrissake! He was released by the Cinncinnata Reds. He was released by the [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] Atlanta Braves. We saw that Terry Crowley could sit on his [expletive deleted] ass for 8 innings and enjoy watchin' a baseball game just like any other fan and has the ability to get up there and break one open in the [expletive deleted] 9th! So if this [expletive deleted] would mind his own business and let me manage the [expletive deleted] team we'd be a lot better off!

Ok, Jake still in command and the OS gifted the Phillies a hit on a play Castro should have made, but not everyone has JJ's arm. (he bounced the throw.)

IP 7

SO 8

BB 1

H 2

R 0

Theo straight trolling us with Strop.

Archived