vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

Well....huh. We won. Didn't seem like the baseball gods were going to smile on us tonight. O's win! Again.

The baseball devil must have the O's back this year. No way did I think they would win that after leaving so many runners is scoring position

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And why PH Davis? He's been terrible lately. And by lately at least a month.

Wasn't there much consternation about the last time Buck sat Davis and didn't use him as a PH late? To be fair, that may have been for one of the catchers, but also earlier in the game. Just seems like the second guessing will happen either way...

G-ddammit, Buck...
I'd rather Del be hitting tonight..
Wow pinch hitting a red hot young for an ice cold Davis?

Questionable....

Yeah, Davis just not very good right now.
Wow Chris looks terrible.
And why PH Davis? He's been terrible lately. And by lately at least a month.
He just can't catch up to a good FB.
Wow, please don't swing CD.

ROFL. I knew this is what I'd find. There was more- but I'm busy celebrating! WOW! Takes guts to make instinctual moves as a manager of a BIG LEAGUE club with so many wannabe sofa GMs second guessing you every pitch thrown.

That's what I'm talking about! From leaving Tillman in yesterday when so many were calling for him to come out- to pinch hitting Davis.

ENJOY THE RIDE folks, and stop nit picking and complaining EVERY TIME something doesn't go our way.

Gotta have faith!

This game was the mirror image of the Yankee game on Friday. I guess they do even out over 162 games. Now they need to continue to pitch well and hit well. Just being a tad more patient at the plate can't hurt.

I feel like ours was a bit more of a roller coaster, considering Ubaldo seemed to have the game a bit tighter than Sale did today (bases loaded multiple times) and we were no-hit through 5 on Friday before clawing back in. Similar, though.

Our's was definitely more of a roller coaster, which actually makes it worse for the White Sox. Also the fact that we basicially demoted Davis for a game and he crushed it in his at bat. Can't believe that happened.

Our's was definitely more of a roller coaster, which actually makes it worse for the White Sox. Also the fact that we basicially demoted Davis for a game and he crushed it in his at bat. Can't believe that happened.

I wouldn't go that far with what we call it. It was definitely a "you're struggling" off-day, though.

Archived