vs. MARINERS, 8/03

OFFNY

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think high pitch counts in the first two are really ever troubling for Tillman, at least not in and of themselves. How many times have we seen him labor early, then cruise?

Within reason I agree. He's had a couple REALLY bad ones.

This is getting hard to watch Davis. I really don't understand how Skip isn't up in his face after he gets out time and time again. Keeps babying him.

As if Chris doesn't know he sucks right now? As if Buck yelling at him is somehow going to make him be better at the plate?

Yeah, okay.

This is getting hard to watch Davis. I really don't understand how Skip isn't up in his face after he gets out time and time again. Keeps babying him.

Its been proven that nothing motivates a grown man to do better then by having another grown man yell at him. Skip is a bum for not doing it.

Its been proven that nothing motivates a grown man to do better then by having another grown man yell at him. Skip is a bum for not doing it.

Nobody is asking him to act like a crazy man but you have to hold guys accountable. I coach my sons travel ball team and better believe if I had a player hitting that poorly I'd be in his face after bad ABs.

Archived