vs. MARINERS, 8/03

OFFNY

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like he couldn't take criticism even if he was doing an awful job. Talk about being on the ultimate power trip. But no I don't coach little league I coach high level travel ball. I've been run from my fair share of ball games.

So you take pride in getting sent off from a number of games? Tells me all I need to know (not that your previous post about getting in people's/kid's faces didn't tell me everything anyway.

Seriously, your takeaway is that ump had to be the one doing an awful job???? It's Little League Baseball. It's not Division 1 football... it's not the Big 12.

Sounds like he couldn't take criticism even if he was doing an awful job. Talk about being on the ultimate power trip. But no I don't coach little league I coach high level travel ball. I've been run from my fair share of ball games.

I actually agree with this if he was doing an awful job. At my kids game this year the umpire was calling strikes that bounced on the ground. BOUNCED! Now am I not supposed to question the umpire? Our kids are being taught the strike zone and this guy wasn't even close. When I questioned him about what his strike zone was he responded with he was trying to move the game along. He's getting paid and our kids aren't being taught properly at that point.

I have a problem with that.

Archived