** Magic Number **

hutchead

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The argument is that the "25 people" are saying that 25 is the magic number. So, no, everyone isn't right in what they're saying.

What most of them are saying is simply that 25 more Oriole wins clinches the division which is correct. Myself, I'll be glad when we beat the Yankees once so that it renders this discussion pointless.

What most of them are saying is simply that 25 more Oriole wins clinches the division which is correct. Myself, I'll be glad when we beat the Yankees once so that it renders this discussion pointless.

Right, at this point I think El Gordo is the only person who still might be confused.

Right, at this point I think El Gordo is the only person who still might be confused.

What happens if we get a rain out at Yankee stadium and only play them 7 times and don't make it up. Then we wouldn't have to get to 25 but 26 or play that extra game at end of the season.

What happens if we get a rain out at Yankee stadium and only play them 7 times and don't make it up. Then we wouldn't have to get to 25 but 26 or play that extra game at end of the season.

The only way a rain out wouldn't be made up is if the Orioles had already clinched the division and the Yankees are out of playoff contention (both division and wildcard).

Archived