Post Season Shares

weams

Per Roch

Major League Baseball announced that the Orioles' postseason share totaled $7,443,175.42, with the value of each full share being $125,288.04.

The Orioles issued 52 full shares, a total of 6.25 partial shares and 36 cash awards.

Players vote on the distribution of playoff money, including the amount and the recipients.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope they sent one to Jeter in recognition of his part in the O's winning the division.

The Orioles would probably pay Derek Jeter $10 Million to make a comeback in 2015, with the stipulation that he play at least 120 games ...... for the Yankees.

To say for most players, that's not a true statement...if we are talking about the Orioles only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I was off by a player or two.

It is a pay cut for Jones, Jimenez, Davis, Hardy, Wieters, Norris, De Aza, Chen, O'Day, Markakis, Hunter and Miller.

Wonder if Chris Davis got a full share.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Was told around playoff time, expectation was suspended Chris Davis would not get voted a full playoff share.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">November 24, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Was told around playoff time, expectation was suspended Chris Davis would not get voted a full playoff share.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">November 24, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow, if true that is ridiculous. 52 full shares and only 44 players appeared in a game and Davis doesn't get one?

Archived