Adam Jones surprised by Snider's range

wildcard

Sounds like Snider has better range than Nick. That has to be good for the O's defense.

"Obviously, I have to know his range and his speed. He can cover a lot of ground. I didn't realize how fast he is and how much ground he covers." - From Adam Jones speaking of Snider

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/04/no-place-like-home-opener-for-orioles.html

Especially liked this part from Adam.

"You see we had a little synchronized tumble the other night. It was pretty funny. We both didn't know that we had both tumbled, which was pretty cool. But he's aggressive out there and I told him to be aggressive. Don't mind me. If you think you have a beat on the ball, don't be afraid of it. And we put in the time, so I think we have pretty good communication."

Frobby response coming in 1,2,3........

I wouldn't want to disappoint you.

No, I don't have an opinion yet. I want to watch Snider play for a while. I think we all know that Nick didn't have great range. In every other respect he was an excellent outfielder. Hopefully Snider hits well enough where we'll get to see him a lot in RF and when I've seen him for a few months I will let you know what I think. Anyone can look good or bad over 2-3 games.

Archived