O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if this has already been addressed but with the imposed 10:00 curfew for the rest of the week, I don't see how any games get played before the weekend.

There are other options I think (playing in Bowie or Frederick), but I don't see the team being willing to forfeit the revenue.

Day games and Nats Park were options.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Time will tell who didn't do enough to stop this, but the average citizens who are stepping up to stop it NOW are AMAZING. Well done!</p>— Keith Mills (@KeithMills1090) <a href="

">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Day games and Nats Park were options.

Day games would seem reasonable, but it's tough to plan on playing in Camden Yards when it's an educated guess as to whether or not it's going to be safe around the ballpark.

I'd be very surprised if the Nationals allowed us to play the games there. I feel like the logistics of playing in Frederick or Bowie would be much easier.

Day games would seem reasonable, but it's tough to plan on playing in Camden Yards when it's an educated guess as to whether or not it's going to be safe around the ballpark.

I'd be very surprised if the Nationals allowed us to play the games there. I feel like the logistics of playing in Frederick or Bowie would be much easier.

Under the circumstances I'd be shocked if they denied it.

Not necessarily sure it is kids, by the looks of the video.

Thank you for the love of God. Those people weren't kids by any stretch of the imagination. I know you don't want to talk politics but let's not pretend it isn't happening because it isn't Vietnam.

Money talks, and they would get a cut I assume. With all that's going on in the protracted MASN battle, will we ask them?

Yeah, a lot of issues there. I'm guessing the commissioner will step in perhaps. I would be shocked if they denied a request though.

Thank you for the love of God. Those people weren't kids by any stretch of the imagination. I know you don't want to talk politics but let's not pretend it isn't happening because it isn't Vietnam.
I just didn't want to get into a discussion of how/why it got to this point. It is happening, and I'd prefer to keep it to the aftermath and its effects.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>There is nothing to joke about w/what is happening in Baltimore.I'm horrified for my friends & all those who call Charm City home.</p>— Jeremy Guthrie (@TheRealJGuts) <a href="

">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Philly is a better choice BECAUSE it's a little further away. Either way...I don't see how they can play in Baltimore until the area is secured. I'm scared about going down tomorrow morning. I sure as hell wouldn't go down there after noon.

Archived