O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Make it 'free bat and helmet night'. All fans 17 and older get a 33" Louisville Slugger wood bat and batting helmet.

20,000 pissed off hard working American baseball fans wielding bats and shouting 'hey hon how 'bout dem O's!' while wading into crowds of rioting thugs would end this nonsense quick fast and in a hurry.

Really poor taste dude. You are better than that.

Make it 'free bat and helmet night'. All fans 17 and older get a 33" Louisville Slugger wood bat and batting helmet.

20,000 pissed off hard working American baseball fans wielding bats and shouting 'hey hon how 'bout dem O's!' while wading into crowds of rioting thugs would end this nonsense quick fast and in a hurry.

I must be the only one who thought this was tongue in cheek, like a bad joke kind of. Judging how it infuriated a bunch of people, well, now I don't know.

I must be the only one who thought this was tongue in cheek, like a bad joke kind of. Judging how it infuriated a bunch of people, well, now I don't know.

From his past comments he has a bit of an agenda. Certainly so with that comment imo. That said, I thought it was "funny" myself. I didn't read it as advocating violence.

Archived