One of MLB's nicest parks becoming nicer

Camden_yardbird

Yeah, I was glad when the PBC announced that Outback was being taken out back, so to speak. Never ate there, never saw the appeal.

I realize the rent must be outrageous, but it would be nice if the space was designated for a real Pittsburghy-type institution, like Primanti Bros (who have a walk-up location on the 1st base side of the main concourse), or better yet, D's Six Pax and Dogz. That would get me into some season tickets (and some trouble) real quick.

I really love that Park. I think an open air restaurant would be pretty cool. I'd rather be in my seat during the game, but it would be nice to get there early and eat during BP. I was there for the HR Derby and AS Game a few years back. And, while there, I just happened to sit next to former Oriole Kevin Hickey...who showed me his 2005 WS ring.

Yeah, I was glad when the PBC announced that Outback was being taken out back, so to speak. Never ate there, never saw the appeal.

I realize the rent must be outrageous, but it would be nice if the space was designated for a real Pittsburghy-type institution, like Primanti Bros (who have a walk-up location on the 1st base side of the main concourse), or better yet, D's Six Pax and Dogz. That would get me into some season tickets (and some trouble) real quick.

I went to PNC once and had something from Quaker Steak (sp?). Thats a local Pittsburgh institution, isn't it? Great stadium up there. As much as I hate the Steelers and their ridiculous nationwide Red Sox-esqe bandwagon, I still really like the city. It's quite similar to Baltimore, actually and many of the things I like about Baltimore I found in Pittsburgh.

I kind of wonder why Camden doesn't add some more signature Baltimore staples. Pit beef of course is good and definitely totally Baltimore, but what about a Pollock Johnny's stand or a Faidley's stand or an Attmans stand? Or how about a classic Baltimore snowball stand. And while they are at it, they might as well put a Thrashers in somewhere considering Ocean City is pretty much Baltimore at the beach. Oh, and 2 dollar Natty Boh's need to be somewhere. Someone needs to get on this stuff!

I went to PNC once and had something from Quaker Steak (sp?). Thats a local Pittsburgh institution, isn't it? Great stadium up there. As much as I hate the Steelers and their ridiculous nationwide Red Sox-esqe bandwagon, I still really like the city. It's quite similar to Baltimore, actually and many of the things I like about Baltimore I found in Pittsburgh.

I kind of wonder why Camden doesn't add some more signature Baltimore staples. Pit beef of course is good and definitely totally Baltimore, but what about a Pollock Johnny's stand or a Faidley's stand or an Attmans stand? Or how about a classic Baltimore snowball stand. And while they are at it, they might as well put a Thrashers in somewhere considering Ocean City is pretty much Baltimore at the beach. Oh, and 2 dollar Natty Boh's need to be somewhere. Someone needs to get on this stuff!

There is an Attman's stand.

We need a new beer... Natty Boh hasn't been a Baltimore beer for years.

We need a new beer... Natty Boh hasn't been a Baltimore beer for years.

It might not be brewed in Baltimore anymore, but it's more of a Baltimore beer than ever. You can get it everywhere and the logo seems to be synonymous with the city...

We most definitely do NOT need a new beer.

It might not be brewed in Baltimore anymore, but it's more of a Baltimore beer than ever. You can get it everywhere and the logo seems to be synonymous with the city...

We most definitely do NOT need a new beer.

Well, if you can drink that horrible crap then more power to you. :D

Archived