vs. YANKEES, 5/10

OFFNY

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orioles have needed a spot since opening day carrying Garcia. Wieters wasnt bumped to it because they didn't think they need 60 days nor will Schoop.

Gausman is a golden arm that will be protected. They will not "rush" him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AZm1_jtY1SQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rush..

MRI is a formality and rumor has it Gausman has been trying to pitch through it.

It wasn't a rumor. He said it and Bordick said it today. I saw him hit 100 the other day. It must have hurt him a lot.

Orioles have needed a spot since opening day carrying Garcia. Wieters wasnt bumped to it because they didn't think they need 60 days nor will Schoop.

Gausman is a golden arm that will be protected. They will not "rush" him.

Both Wieters and Schoop will absolutely be with five games of 60 days. Unless you have insider knowledge the idea you are floating of Gausman to the 60 is not realistic.

It wasn't a rumor. He said it and Bordick said it today. I saw him hit 100 the other day. It must have hurt him a lot.

And gausman was stupid. Yes hit 100 but was his arm killing him afterwards? That's the key. Its obviously finally painful for him to complain which points to he has some damage in that area since he's already said he threw with pain.

And gausman was stupid. Yes hit 100 but was his arm killing him afterwards? That's the key. Its obviously finally painful for him to complain which points to he has some damage in that area since he's already said he threw with pain.

Pretty sure calling players stupid is a bad idea.

Pretty sure calling players stupid is a bad idea.

So pitcher is smart to keep throwing with tendonitis? Keep injuring himself for 2 months and now has a chance at a more serious issue? No you say!?!? So it was and still is stupid.

So pitcher is smart to keep throwing with tendonitis? Keep injuring himself for 2 months and now has a chance at a more serious issue? No you say!?!? So it was and still is stupid.

You should be able to get your various points across without resorting to insulting language.

I have certainly been accused on multiple occasions of calling other posters stupid when in fact I have never used that type of language.

You should be able to get your various points across without resorting to insulting language.

I have certainly been accused on multiple occasions of calling other posters stupid when in fact I have never used that type of language.

Wieters was transferred to 60 day. DL.

I didn't call a poster stupid. Only said a players action was stupid as could result in a surgery that will make therm a run of a mill pitcher in the future. Massive difference then what you are suggesting.

I didn't call a poster stupid. Only said a players action was stupid as could result in a surgery that will make therm a run of a mill pitcher in the future. Massive difference then what you are suggesting.

You said.

And gausman was stupid.

My point was that there is no need to call the players stupid.

You should, however, capitalize proper nouns. :P

Archived