vs. ASTROS, 5/25

OFFNY

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I fear this game might finish 10-8

Chen has given up 1 run in 3 innings, a solo HR to the team that leads the majors in HRs. Yeah, it was a bad pitch. But I don't see any indication he will get blasted today as you seem to think. I'll take 6 innings runs from him today and won't complain.

Buy I'll apparently be the only one not complaining.

Chen has given up 1 run in 3 innings, a solo HR to the team that leads the majors in HRs. Yeah, it was a bad pitch. But I don't see any indication he will get blasted today as you seem to think. I'll take 6 innings runs from him today and won't complain.

I'm with ya Steve!

I'm with ya Steve!

Meant to say 6 innings 3 runs

I just see the way the ball is carrying and know how much these teams hit homers.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="enwitter"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MASN is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are working to fix the broadcast.</p>— MASN Help Desk (@masnHelpDesk) <a href="

">May 25, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The battle has escalated.

THAT picture was from last night. What a great guy and lovely person. And what a story teller. Big boxing fan too. Wanna see something amazing? Check this out from 1969.!!

Roy! Oh my God! I have never seen that before. Never! :eek:

Archived