vs. ASTROS, 5/25

OFFNY

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roy! Oh my God! I have never seen that before. Never! :eek:
THAT picture was from last night. What a great guy and lovely person. And what a story teller. Big boxing fan too. Wanna see something amazing? Check this out from 1969.!!

Just fabulous in every way.

Hunter is driving me so crazy with his mindless stat babble I prefer to listen to Fred a batter ahead of the video. Palmer has come up with a solution for Jim Homer, he doesn't let him talk. This is a blessing in that not only do we not have to put up with his drivel, we get to hear more of Jim. Bordsick is too polite.

Hunter is driving me so crazy with his mindless stat babble I prefer to listen to Fred a batter ahead of the video. Palmer has come up with a solution for Jim Homer, he doesn't let him talk. This is a blessing in that not only do we not have to put up with his drivel, we get to hear more of Jim. Bordsick is too polite.

To me they both come off as Oriole PR guys.Everything is great.

Not only do Janis and Tom wail, but they dance as well as anything else. Lots of energy and you can see the mutual admiration.

Tom Jone rocks! Big favorite of mine since childhood. Mom was a big fan. Had a bunch of his albums.

Archived