The Curse of Delmon Rages On

Rene88

I don't think anyone is in the mood for this thread. Tonight I believe in the curse of Tommy Hunter.

Well we lost 3 out of 4 to the Rangers and 2 out of 3 to the White Sox so losing 1 game to a good Twins team is what does it to you? Got it. Makes total sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we lost 3 out of 4 to the Rangers and 2 out of 3 to the White Sox so losing 1 game tina good steins team is what does it to you? Got it. Makes total sense.

The O's were 23-29 with Delmon in the game and are 20-11 without him
I don't think anyone is in the mood for this thread. Tonight I believe in the curse of Tommy Hunter.

Seconded, not in the mood for another "fun thread."

Trying to bring some levity to a real bad losing streak. I give up:)

Maybe if you get a single hit with men in scoring position OR don't leave Hunter in for 2 innings, you win. That simple.

You must be a real hoot at funerals.

It's a baseball game jackass. Try not to take everything so seriously.

I have had a lot of death as of late around my life so really don't appreciate that reference.

I have had a lot of death as of late around my life so really don't appreciate that reference.

Went down that road several years ago. It isn't easy. My condolences.

Minus the jackass part I feel you. Life hits realllllllly hard sometimes and this baseball stuff is truly just a game. My mom in the very advanced stages of Alzheimer's and I'm there every day for her.

When that kind of stuff comes into your life a little losing streak registers pretty low on that old totem pole.

My condolences to you as well.

Archived