Should Morneau get one in the ribs?

tim27

Don't waste your time Mack.

Well, here's one from SG advising Mackus not to waste his time with me- presumably bc I'm not worthy of it.

Ironically, SG has made the only pertinent counter-points in this whole thread.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell are you talking about?

Here's one from Mackus when I asked for a source supporting his claim Oz is a bad manager. Notice the profanity and overall lack of courtesy.

Well, here's one from SG advising Mackus not to waste his time with me- presumably bc I'm not worthy of it.

Ironically, SG has made the only pertinent counter-points in this whole thread.

I advised him not to waste his time on you because it is obvious, since you have been here, that it doesn't matter what evidence is shown to you, you don't care...Malike is the same way.

If somebody disagrees with me that's fine. NOBODY offered any points in the beginning other than the one that I obviously didn't know anything about baseball because I had the audacity to suggest that Ozzie isn't the worst manager to ever step in a dugout. I'm still waiting for you to add to this conversation other than giving me anonymous red chicklets and sniping at me from behind SG's skirt.
Plenty of people have added more than enough to make your argument look bad. We're hardly cowering from you. You're the one who seems to have Napoleon Syndrome.

Also, I don't think it's possible to give anonymous red or green rep points on this board. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. This isn't the Sun board, and I'll bet my bottom dollar that's where you're coming from with this attitude.

Plenty of people have added more than enough to make your argument look bad. We're hardly cowering from you. You're the one who seems to have Napoleon Syndrome.

Also, I don't think it's possible to give anonymous red or green rep points on this board. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. This isn't the Sun board, and I'll bet my bottom dollar that's where you're coming from with this attitude.

I think you don't get to see who reps you if you're not a Plus member.

I think you don't get to see who reps you if you're not a Plus member.
OK, all I know is that every rep point I get - good or bad - is always signed. I was shocked to learn that Sun board doesn't work that way, which MIGHT just be a major reason that board is so ridiculously uncivil.

Anyway.

*Puts Tim27 on ignore*

I never said that!!! EVER

I'm pretty sure you did. You called him The Grump and expressed a sentiment that you wished he'd get hurt instead of someone else who did. Like "why couldn't the Grump get hurt instead of *whoever*".

I'm pretty sure you did. You called him The Grump and expressed a sentiment that you wished he'd get hurt instead of someone else who did. Like "why couldn't the Grump get hurt instead of *whoever*".

Its not secret that Surhoff=Grump is not my favorite all time O.I did not ever say I wanted the man hurt though.

When I said I want no O players hurt...Thats what I meant.

You are twisting everything I say around.:rolleyes:

I advised him not to waste his time on you because it is obvious, since you have been here, that it doesn't matter what evidence is shown to you, you don't care...Malike is the same way.

Maybe you feel that way but judging from some of the pm's and reps I've been left for specifically questioning some of what passes as given knowledge around here I don't think everyone feels that way.

P.S.- Although, I will admit, I do like to give you a hard time. You really rub me the wrong way.:D

Archived