vs. METS, 8/18

OFFNY

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malike, did you hear that stat? 2nd and 3rd time through the order the average drops against Gausman. Not a reliever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to watch the Mets broadcast. They're misrepresenting Showalters bullpen philosophy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mets go up 2-0 on Murphy double to left. Flores likely would have been meat at home but Schoop, near SS on the shift, dropped relay throw.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">August 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not sure, apparently I've made grand proclamations about Machado. My only criticism has ever been his knees holding up and his hot head temper.

Both fair questions at the time they were likely posed. If i git you confused with someone else sry.

Far as KG is concerned, most the rest of the baseball universe disagrees. If you said he would not be a TOR...valid argument to have. Satung he is a bp arm is just goofy. 33 starts into his career as a starter is not the point to make that decision especially since his nunbers are more than reapectable considering the lack of consistency in his role.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Archived