Trumbo an Oriole (For Clevenger Done Deal)

MASNPalmer

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the M's would like to get rid of Cruz and his big salary. Then we move the warehouse and the RF wall to LF, and we'd be all set with our RH power hitters. It shouldn't cost more than a few hundred million.
Just move home plate to first base. Easy.

Just move home plate to the Left Field corner. ;)

Matusz and Flarethy could fetch us a few good prospects, or maybe an average big leaguer. Keep the trade baits around, you'll need them

I'm wondering if the Orioles are going to give Matusz a legit chance to make the rotation next year with Chen's expected departure. They may be able to find some value there and see if he can be the left-handed starter on the team if they can't get one this offseason.

Pulling out my handy ruler I think that's about 265 to LF, maybe 360 to RF, about the same to the little bump out in section 14, and about 425 to deepest LC. And maybe 20' from home to the backstop. I like it!

Haha, that's right up your ally. Can you imagine how many home runs would be hit in that configuration? Machado and Jones might hit 75 home runs or more but our pitchers would have to put on Xanax. lol

Haha, that's right up your ally. Can you imagine how many home runs would be hit in that configuration? Machado and Jones might hit 75 home runs or more but our pitchers would have to put on Xanax. lol

Just do like the LA Coliseum or old League Park in Cleveland and put up a 50' or 60' wall or screen in LF!

So between Trumbo, Hardy, MW and Ubaldo, you have around 50 million in payroll tied up in guys who are frankly kinda of meh players. Spending that much on players who do not move the needle much is not a great recipe to win IMO.

So between Trumbo, Hardy, MW and Ubaldo, you have around 50 million in payroll tied up in guys who are frankly kinda of meh players. Spending that much on players who do not move the needle much is not a great recipe to win IMO.

Kinda like Boston and Panda and Hanley? Yankees and CC and A-Rod?

You think there is 8 WAR in that group?

Archived