April 7 - O's vs. M's

RichieRich

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would someone tell me what I missed?

Runner on 1st and 2nd (Beltre).

Ball hit to Millar, who throws to Hernandez at 2B for the force who throws to Cabrera covering 1st base but the runner is safe. Perlozzo waives Beltre around 3rd and Cabrera is sulking from not getting the out. Roberts yells at Cabrera to throw home and Beltre had already scored.

What happened?? And I only need one explanation this time, not thirty, LOL ;)

Runners at 1st and 2nd. Batter grounds to Millar, Millar throws to 2nd for the force, BRob (or LH , forget) throws back to 1st (DCab covering) Runner at 1st safe, DCab doesn't pay attention to Beltre rounding 3rd, Beltre scores.

Runner on 1st and 2nd (Beltre).

Ball hit to Millar, who throws to Hernandez at 2B for the force who throws to Cabrera covering 1st base but the runner is safe. Perlozzo waives Beltre around 3rd and Cabrera is sulking from not getting the out. Roberts yells at Cabrera to throw home and Beltre had already scored.

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Cabbrera covers first, forgets theres a runner on second, standing there with his back to the infield, the runner comes around to score.

Yeah, but it was more than that--he was arguing the call with the ump, that's why he didn't turn around and see Beltre going home...

Archived