Gallardo - Roch: deal is DONE (signed)

weams

Agreed, what's to complain about getting a guy for 2/22?

Check in with MLB radio if you want to hear what's wrong about it. idiots going on and on about how the Orioles screwed another pitcher who has no option but to accept Pete's confederate money. Its really infuriating listening to the national hate. Now they're speculating that Baltimore will find something wrong with Fowler's physical tomorrow and they'll squeeze him too. But alas Baltimore fans, none of it will matter anyway because the pundits have decreed it will be a 72 win season for the Birds.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

I was impressed with Dexter Fowler's name plates being sent a week ago.

No really, I was impressed.

Think about it ........ it was a VERY RARE CASE in which if somebody had asked you, "Is it written in stone?" You could have come right back and said, "Well, it's engraved in marble. That's about as close to 'written in stone' that you can possibly get."

Ding ding ding. This is this poster's MO IMO. He likes to be a contrarian and pick pissing contests and won't let them go. I suppose he is working out some personal issues like one often sees on message boards. The best thing to do is put him on ignore. I think if we took a poll the vast majority would be in favor of your info. And I would think it obvious to an objective person that you might want to refrain from making your info too specific, lest you compromise your position or a source's .

How I put someone on ignore?

You can run away but you can't hide. Look above!

Wow bud, you're actually starting to sound a bit creepy. Why can't you just sit back and chuckle while you watch the rest of us eat this stuff up? I don't want to speak for everyone, but I'm sure we're all the slightest bit skeptical when someone claims to have insider information. Some of us may choose to take it as fact more so than others. It seems like you're picking a needless fight.

Don't believe him if you'd like, but stop pestering the poor guy/gal.

Telling the truth is a standard I hold everyone to, insider or not. Sorry.

Which is fine and honorable. That being said, you seem to be ignoring the fact that the majority of his information has been pretty darn accurate. Think of it this way, how often do the national media guys get this stuff completely wrong? I'm fairly certain they have contacts "on the inside".

You can run away but you can't hide. Look above! Now I expect to get attacked for exposing you as a liar.

I appreciate your consternation, but you have to accept that this board is filled with people. Some brilliant. Some not. Some in between. And across all boundaries, some of them wholeheartedly believe in fantastical, absurd, almost incomprehensible things. Nessie. Area 51. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches. That Mexico will pay for a giant wall. All those things, and a host of others with which you wouldn't take issue.

Just random people...and odds are you're not going to change any minds with gotcha screen grabs and increasingly agitated invective. You're totally within your rights to express contrary opinions, but it doesn't seem like this debate has a winning argument.

Telling the truth is a standard I hold everyone to, insider or not. Sorry.

This is where it is hilarious. I never lied once. You have mangled this into a big ordeal instead of PM'ing me like I suggested you do 45 minutes or so ago. So please don't tell me "You can run away but you can't hide"

Ok so you say it's your prerogative to question Loin but at some point you're trolling and derailing and breaking forum rules. I'm no mod so do what ye will but just saying.

You're making your point but nobody cares so I'm not sure what the point is.

Exactly, I have asked him to PM so that we can get back to the thread topic: Gallardo. He doesn't want to.

Again, he had some nice information. When he lies, I'm going to call him out on it. This isn't about getting something wrong. He out and out lied about what he knew yesterday.

No I didn't, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish but I never once lied. You have some infatuation with me. Get over yourself, or PM me. Let's get back to Gallardo.

Archived