vs. ROYALS, 4/22

Sessh

If I hear the phrase "he doesn't give in" again I am going to scream. It actually means..I have no stuff that I can get anywhere in the strike zone or they will kill it. I always think Kevin Gregg when I hear that stupid phrase.

You're not alone. I hate that phrase.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I hear the phrase "he doesn't give in" again I am going to scream. It actually means..I have no stuff that I can get anywhere in the strike zone or they will kill it. I always think Kevin Gregg when I hear that stupid phrase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike Bordick says that 5+ times per game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I take it as, "I'd rather walk them instead of letting them tag it." Of course the next guy up tags it...with a runner on.

Sooo... Gallardo is basically Ubaldo Jimenez with a bad shoulder?

At least Jimenez still throws low 90's and has stuff that can dominate when he can control it. Gallardo is throwing paper airplanes.

Sooo... Gallardo is basically Ubaldo Jimenez with a bad shoulder?

Worse. He was never as good as Ubaldo was. I was against going for Gallardo from the very beginning of the offseason. DD will ultimately pay for his choices if the season is not good this year.

Archived