vs. MARINERS, 5/17

OFFNY

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sigh. I just don't know how long we can keep trotting Ubaldo out there...and Im a fan.Or was.

Somebody has to go when Gallardo returns...but it may have to be be sooner...put Worley back in the rotation and put Jiminez in the pen again.

Here we go friends, and brothers in arms. We unite tonight with a great challenge facing us: watch a full Ubaldo Jimenez start. Many have tried it, and many have failed. Climb everest, finish all 7 volumes of Proust's In Search of Lost Time, listen to a full speech of Donald Trump without cringing, listen to all of Elvis Costello's discography, watch a full Jacques Rivette film; there are many who have undertaken these challenges and succeeded, but found themselves stonewalled at the challenge we find in front of ourselves.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Here we go friends, and brothers in arms. We unite tonight with a great challenge facing us: watch a full Ubaldo Jimenez start. Many have tried it, and many have failed. Climb everest, finish all 7 volumes of Proust's In Search of Lost Time, listen to a full speech of Donald Trump without cringing, listen to all of Elvis Costello's discography, watch a full Jacques Rivette film; there are many who have undertaken these challenges and succeeded, but found themselves stonewalled at the challenge we find in front of ourselves.

:laughlol:

You misspelled Hillary Clinton.

Archived