vs. ASTROS, 5/25

Sessh

18 and 19 K's in back to back games

lost 3 in a row. This is beyond bad

Beyond bad is the defending world Champs getting swept by an abysmal team while at home. That's what happened when I saw the Orioles sweep the Phillies in a 3 game set at the Bank back in 2009.

Even the best teams have rough patches. Its a marathon, not a sprint fellas.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BOS continues hot, but believe me, HOU is better and COL. BOS will cool off.

Their offense is playing out of its mind. Almost 6 runs/game. There is no way they can keep that up all year.

Hopefully they finally bust Ortiz on PEDs. OPSing 1.100 at age 40. Something smells.

Beyond bad is the defending world Champs getting swept by an abysmal team while at home. That's what happened when I saw the Orioles sweep the Phillies in a 3 game set at the Bank back in 2009.

Even the best teams have rough patches. Its a marathon, not a sprint fellas.

Do not piss in my wheaties

Im on a roll!!!/////////////

Fraudulent as in disingenuous with your agenda and your tactics.

Only showing up at precise points when the Orioles are struggling, and running and hiding with nothing to say when they are doing well ...... as is abundantly clear with the timing of your posts, and the absence of them when the Orioles are winning.

Not that you needed that to be spelled out for you because I had already made it clear in my previous post, but since you asked, I answered.

Actually I have been really consistent and haven't tried to deceive anyone, so no, I'm not a fraud. "Negative" or "glass half empty" would be more appropriate. Oh and I'm not running and hiding, I just have a life. I don't have time to make 38,800+ posts like you. I also like to vent. 18 strikeouts might be fine with you but it is unacceptable to me, especially when the starting pitching gives the team a good chance to win.

Actually I have been really consistent and haven't tried to deceive anyone, so no, I'm not a fraud. "Negative" or "glass half empty" would be more appropriate. Oh and I'm not running and hiding, I just have a life.

The only thing that you have been consistent about is your trolling of the team (and these boards) and your agenda, which is as transparent as Scotch tape.

That's not my opinion, that's a fact, as proven by your own posting history.

You "have a life," but just by coincidence you have plenty of time to post when the team is losing, and your disappear completely when they are winning. You're a fraud and a troll, Herman.

Archived