vs. ASTROS, 5/25

Sessh

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL you know things are going bad when Herman shows up.

Game was on at the gym. I've already been to 5 games this year, how about you?

This is your posting history ......

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1353249

You made one post more than a week ago in a game thread, when the Orioles were losing early on.

I turned it on just in time!!!

You disappeared when they came back to win the game ....... and you haven't been back since, until now.

Previous to that, you were nowhere to be found, with the Orioles having a hot start to the season.

And now with their 3-game losing streak, you're back again.

You're a fraud and a troll, plain and simple.

I have good and bad news.

The good news: the offense if not as bad as it looks right now.

The bad news: it is not as good as it looked in April either. Trumbo is notorious fast starter and is now regressing to his career outlook. Machado is very good, but he is not April Machado good. Jones can't bat 3rd period. He is a serious decline and it has been going on for a while. But Showalter will keep him in the 3rd spot all year, and you know it. Davis is Davis, you can't really complain. So there you have it.

I've only been to 2. I guess you're a better fan than me.

No, just don't suggest that I'm not a fan.

This is your posting history ......

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1353249

You made one post more than a week ago in a game thread, when the Orioles were losing early on.

You disappeared when they came back to win the game ....... and you haven't been back since, until now.

Previous to that, you were nowhere to be found, with the Orioles having a hot start to the season.

And now with their 3-game losing streak, you're back again.

You're a fraud and a troll, plain and simple.

How does that make me a fraud? LOL btw, thanks for taking the time out to illustrate your point. I'm flattered:thumbsup1:

How does that make me a fraud?

Fraudulent as in disingenuous with your agenda and your tactics.

Only showing up at precise points when the Orioles are struggling, and running and hiding with nothing to say when they are doing well ...... as is abundantly clear with the timing of your posts, and the absence of them when the Orioles are winning.

Not that you needed that to be spelled out for you because I had already made it clear in my previous post, but since you asked, I answered.

Archived