What is with the blue uniforms?

RayC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Father's Day and prostate cancer awareness.

Since my dad recently had prostate surgery and they found some cancerous cells then I can live with it, but normally anything that resembles Carolina blue in any way shape or form I loathe.

Since my dad recently had prostate surgery and they found some cancerous cells then I can live with it, but normally anything that resembles Carolina blue in any way shape or form I loathe.

Yeah, too close to KC colors, too. I live close to UNC, so I see a good number of their games and I unfortunately think of KC often with some of their unis.

Yeah, too close to KC colors, too. I live close to UNC, so I see a good number of their games and I unfortunately think of KC often with some of their unis.

At least its only today. Rays colors too. Well, not last night. Did anybody see those hideous uniforms the Rays wore last night?

26748192441_c95c4d7903_o.jpg

One thing I DO like about these special uniforms is the black (or at least dark, can't tell for sure) letters for their names on the back. I think this was the case with the camo unis on Memorial Day. That's how it was in '69 and '70 before they went with the double knit unis. I've never been fond of the orange lettering for the names. I wish they'd go to that name lettering with their usual unis.

I have to say, the orange of the helmets and the shoes (against the high sox) goes surprisingly well with the light blue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived