IP:. 0.67 *

H:;; 0 ll

R:l) 0

BB:)0

SO:)1

Pitches: 6 (4 Strikes, 2 Balls)

2016 ERA: 0.00

* Hart's Career Major League Debut

The very nice lady I sat next to on Friday night at the Tampa game said her son scouted both Hart and Tanner Scott. She said Hart doesn't throw fast but very deceptive. She likes his chances.

Real nice lady too. We had some good laughs. I think she said her son was Dwyer (scout for O's) if anyone knows him.

I believe Mr. O'Day will be returning soon - perhaps sending Hart back to the minors.

Not sure why that would be the corresponding move. Having Givens and LH matchup guy, O'Day/Brach, Britton would really shorten the game up.

Would make more sense to DFA a useless starter when O'Day comes back.

o

Hart's career Major League Debut.

2 OUTS: 1 Strikeout, 1 Foulout

DONNIE SCOTT HART O (vs. D-RAYS, 7/17)

IP:. 0.67 *

H:;; 0 ll

R:l) 0

BB:)0

SO:)0

Pitches: 6 (4 Strikes, 2 Balls)

2016 ERA: 0.00

* Hart's Career Major League Debut

He had a backwards K for the 2nd out. Just picking nits. :)

I believe Mr. O'Day will be returning soon - perhaps sending Hart back to the minors.
Not sure why that would be the corresponding move. Having Givens and LH matchup guy, O'Day/Brach, Britton would really shorten the game up.

Would make more sense to DFA a useless starter when O'Day comes back.

I don't see us DFA'ing Ubaldo without giving him a chance to get right in the bullpen. I also don't see us going without a lefty. Donnie could be sent down, but I would suspect only to be replaced by Tolliver or TJ.

When O'Day comes back, you could also DFA Roe or play the options game with Despaigne and Givens.

I don't see us DFA'ing Ubaldo without giving him a chance to get right in the bullpen. I also don't see us going without a lefty. Donnie could be sent down, but I would suspect only to be replaced by Tolliver or TJ.

When O'Day comes back, you could also DFA Roe or play the options game with Despaigne and Givens.

TJ is not a LH matchup guy, and at this point, there is no reason to favor Tolliver over Hart.

TJ is not a LH matchup guy, and at this point, there is no reason to favor Tolliver over Hart.

Sure, but no reason to prefer Hart either. Tolliver was the first guy up and only lost the job by going on the paternity list.

TJ is not a classic matchup guy, but he has been the sole LHP on the roster at times and has been used in both matchup and long relief situations.

I am not saying Hart will stay necessarily, but I would be a little surprised if the move is O'Day for Hart, leaving us without a single LHP in the bullpen.

Sure, but no reason to prefer Hart either. Tolliver was the first guy up and only lost the job by going on the paternity list.

TJ is not a classic matchup guy, but he has been the sole LHP on the roster at times and has been used in both matchup and long relief situations.

I am not saying Hart will stay necessarily, but I would be a little surprised if the move is O'Day for Hart, leaving us without a single LHP in the bullpen.

I dont think it will be either.

LH are batting .362 off TJ - definitely not a classic matchup guy.

Archived