Donnie Hart

canonfaz

Interesting. I don't know anything about him, but his numbers sound solid against left handers (they are batting .158 against him in 57 PA).

http://www.baltimorebaseball.com/2016/07/13/orioles-add-lefty-sidearmer-donnie-hart-bullpen-second-half/

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=br&url=%2Fregister%2Fplayer.cgi%3Fid%3Dhart--000don&div=div_standard_pitching"></script>

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Britton, Brach, Givens, Bundy, Hart, Worley, Despaigne, Roe. That's with four starters. O'Day is joining them in Tampa. If he gets activated, someone has to go.

Dan made it sound like O'Day wasn't being activated anytime soon. Hopefully he comes back within a week or two, he is missed for sure.

Britton, Brach, Givens, Bundy, Hart, Worley, Despaigne, Roe. That's with four starters. O'Day is joining them in Tampa. If he gets activated, someone has to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hart will probably be on the 25 until we need a 4th and 5th SP. Maybe O'day isn't ready. Just another fresh arm that. Remember a lot of guys probably still haven't been in the minors longer than 10 days yet, and we're probably trying to have Wright, Wilson and Miranda all keep starting in AAA if they aren't up here.

Dan made it sound like O'Day wasn't being activated anytime soon. Hopefully he comes back within a week or two, he is missed for sure.

Hart could just be for the TB series or until he pitches and then we call someone else up if need be. Norfolk shuttle in full effect. I really wouldn't mind seeing Miranda make a spot start against the Yankees LH lineup.

No need to watch the AAA or AA all star games to see our players. We've seen the entire 40 man roster this year in the MLB pretty much. Everyone except for Urrutia, Lee and Bridwell. Bridwell and Lee are hurt or rehabbing.

We've used 21 pitchers so far. Hart will be 22.

Maybe I read into him joining the team in Tampa all wrong. He'll rehab in FL and hang with the team. Maybe he doesn't go to NY.

Hart will probably be on the 25 until we need a 4th and 5th SP. Maybe O'day isn't ready. Just another fresh arm that. Remember a lot of guys probably still haven't been in the minors longer than 10 days yet, and we're probably trying to have Wright, Wilson and Miranda all keep starting in AAA if they aren't up here.

We'll need that fourth guy on Sunday as Gausman starts on Monday. Maybe that's Worley. I think all of the other guys are eligible to come back except Wright (and Garcia). Wright could make the fifth start.

Aquino might need another day, perhaps. But I think Drake, Miranda, and Wilson are all good to go.

Archived