MLB TV only $17.99 limited time

O's are Legends

Hey everyone,

In case you are a out of town O's fan and interested in the MLB tv or you simply want to keep up with the rest of the games and road to the playoff action, there is a great deal going on right now.

I don't work for MLB just wanted to inform about this great deal. Limited time offer

If you're a student or active miliatary think you can get additional 35% of as well. You have to cancel prior to March 1st or something to not get auto renewed for next year at full price.

• 11 months later...

Hey OH,

MLB premium is $17.99, special deal that ends today (8/2/17). If you're out of state and don't have a MLB subscription and want to catch the O's or you're in the area and want to keep up with the other wild card teams, root against the yanks, sawx etc. thought I would share this deal with everyone.

$17.99

Also, if you're a student or active miliatary you should be able to get additional 35% of as well. You have to cancel prior to March 1st or something to not get auto renewed for next year at full price.

2 minutes ago, CatonScott said:

If only I could stream the O's while being a local.  Some day they will understand that people are cutting the chord and want to actually see their own team play, but until then MLB.tv is a waste of money... at least for me.

I'm not a 100% sure but I believe the Dodgers, O's and Nats (due to the masn situation?) are the only 3 teams that still have blackout restrictions with MLB tv. Yes, I hope that local fans can actually watch their local team through MLB premium in the near future as well.

Just now, O's are Legends said:

I'm not a 100% sure but I believe the Dodgers, O's and Nats (due to the masn situation?) are the only 3 teams that still have blackout restrictions with MLB tv. Yes, I hope that local fans can actually watch their local team through MLB premium in the near future as well.

I believe you are correct that they are the only 3 teams left.  I was just looking at the packages and I see they now have a Follow Your Team option which would be great, but it is still limited to out of market teams only.  I assume this all has to do with local advertising and their inability to deliver that localized content to the viewer via streaming.

The only way I get it to work is by using a VPN to mask my DNS/IP and make MLB.tv think I am somewhere else in the country.  Constantly making those adjustments got old real fast.

Archived