O's finalize trade for OF Michael Bourn

xian4

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">o's are working on a trade for michael bourn. really trying to beef up their OF. <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal">@Ken_Rosenthal</a> 1st</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="

">August 31, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">bourn trade is agreed in principle to o's. just finalizing. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/dbacks?src=hash">#dbacks</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/o?src=hash">#o</a>'s</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="

">August 31, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bourn/Stubbs platoon until Jones is better? I really pray that Jones is able to go ASAP. So we've acquired Stubbs and Bourn, I'm guessing they don't have to be on the 25 man tonight. So are they postseason eligible?

Wonder what the 40 man move will be or if we have an opening. I can't keep track with all the roster manipulating.

Bourn/Stubbs platoon until Jones is better? I really pray that Jones is able to go ASAP. So we've acquired Stubbs and Bourn, I'm guessing they don't have to be on the 25 man tonight. So are they postseason eligible?

Wonder what the 40 man move will be or if we have an opening. I can't keep track with all the roster manipulating.

Jones looked pretty good yesterday running sprints. I don't expect him to be out too much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't Jones in the starting lineup tonight? He seems fine. I think these moves are more for late inning defense and pinch-running situations. Having Bourn, Jones and Stubbs suddenly turns a very poor defensive outfield into a very good one.

Isn't Jones in the starting lineup tonight? He seems fine. I think these moves are more for late inning defense and pinch-running situations. Having Bourn, Jones and Stubbs suddenly turns a very poor defensive outfield into a very good one.

Nope. Reimold batting 9th.

I meant on the 25 man.

I would think they would want Bourn playoff eligible.

I'm thinking that they would be playoff eligible and there is some loophole that gives teams 24 hours or something to add the guy to the roster. I'm just totally guessing. If not it wouldn't make much sense to have Stubbs and Bourn traded for on the 31st if not playoff eligible. We could have just waited till the off day tomorrow.

Reps to who ever finds this roster "rule" "loophole" clarification.

I'm thinking that they would be playoff eligible and there is some loophole that gives teams 24 hours or something to add the guy to the roster. I'm just totally guessing. If not it wouldn't make much sense to have Stubbs and Bourn traded for on the 31st if not playoff eligible. We could have just waited till the off day tomorrow.

Reps to who ever finds this roster "rule" "loophole" clarification.

I can never keep track of all the little loopholes.

Archived