vs. TIGERS, 9/10

OFFNY

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know...

Well, which one is right? People were using the gameday pitch trax to show how bad Joe West was last night in one of the threads on the main board, but now gameday pitch trax is wrong because it paints a different

picture?

Well, which one is right? People were using the gameday pitch trax to show how bad Joe West was last night in one of the threads on the main board, but now gameday pitch trax is wrong because it paints a different

picture?

No. It was outside in every way. All ways. Every one. Everybody that saw it outside is right.

picture?

I just asked if you were watching the game as well. Because I am doing both myself. MLB.com and MASN2. And I saw it outside both places!

I just asked if you were watching the game as well. Because I am doing both myself. MLB.com and MASN2. And I saw it outside both places!

That's what I'm doing as well, yes. If it wasn't the third out of the inning, they would have shown it on MASN as well.

No way the Orioles lose this one. The Tigers are paying dearly for Ausmus' decision to start Zimmermann in his condition. Just a terrible call especially with the bullpen issues the team has. Hardy isn't very good either.

Any credit to the Orioles approach?

Archived