at. RED SOX, 9/14

Sessh

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So with the lineup tonight can we say it's official that Buck hates both Kim and Alvarez?

When did Alvarez last play? He's been unreal since the first six weeks of the season and can't crack the lineup.

Can someone give me the production per at bat after May 1 for Trumbo vs. Alvarez?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So with the lineup tonight can we say it's official that Buck hates both Kim and Alvarez?

When did Alvarez last play? He's been unreal since the first six weeks of the season and can't crack the lineup.

Can someone give me the production per at bat after May 1 for Trumbo vs. Alvarez?

Buck does not want stiff outfielders out on a night like tonight.

Which is still better than Trumbo.

Didn't Flaherty flub a ball the last time Buck thought him growing up in Maine made him an expert on the Green Monster?

People still seem to think Kim decides where to play. Kirby tells him and everyone else where to play before every play. All outfielders have been playing deep and off the lines quite a bit this season especially late in games.

No, just way too many lefties recently... and another one due up next in Tampa.

But I also think that game where Trumbo looked like a little leaguer was a turning point for Buck. He hasn't played much RF since.

Archived