Pearce LF

Machado 3B

Trumbo RF

Davis 1b

Schoop 2B

Mancini DH

Wieters C

Hardy SS

Sub in D.Alvarez for injured Pearce if you want. There was plenty of room to get Mancini AB's. Reimold and Stubbs should have gotten close to zilch once September started.

Reimold has had 47 at bats since Aug 1st. The only ones of those that Mancini would have qualified for were the ones when he PH.

Reimold has practically nothing to do with Mancini under any reasonable hypothetical.

They don't fill the same spot on the roster.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reimold has had 47 at bats since Aug 1st. The only ones of those that Mancini would have qualified for were the ones when he PH.

Reimold has practically nothing to do with Mancini under any reasonable hypothetical.

They don't fill the same spot on the roster.

Many folks think that Trey plays a position other than some first base.

If the team gave Fowler what he wanted and didn't sign Chris Davis or Alvarez we could have DH'd Trumbo played Mancini at first and Fowler in Right. That is a better and cheaper team IMHO.

Before Peter Angelos signed Chris Davis, what did Dexter offer to come play for the Orioles. Was it 5/100, Was it 4/85 with an opt out? What was it that he requested? I was never sure

Before Peter Angelos signed Chris Davis, what did Dexter offer to come play for the Orioles. Was it 5/100, Was it 4/85 with an opt out? What was it that he requested? I was never sure

He did ending up signing for 2/17. He was there to be had. Skimped on a few million with him but handed out 10's of millions to Gallardo.

Not me. That's why I laid out the darn lineup. You know I did have him DH'ing there.

So how exactly did you make room for him again?

By releasing the only guy even marginally capable of backing up CF? The guy that is going to have to replace Pearce when he gets hurt (but you know Buck won't DL Pearce for the first week).

You can not have a situation where Pearce, Kim, Davis or Trumbo ends up starting a game in CF.

You can not slot out Nolan and insert Trey.

Archived