Vegas Wildcard Watching

Barnfather

Now, I've thought long and hard about this as I don't want to jinx anything, so let me put it like this....

I'm in Vegas for the next week, and obviously, whilst I would be very disappointed with the O's not making it, I could take solace by watching TOR vs DET in the wildcard and rooting for the Jays to choke.

But does anyone have a good idea of a venue to watch the game? Not talking a sports book, but somewhere with a big screen sound and a bit of atmosphere? I'll be staying in NYNY hotel.

Apologies for the fairly random question :)

And go Tigers! etc etc

Now, I've thought long and hard about this as I don't want to jinx anything, so let me put it like this....

I'm in Vegas for the next week, and obviously, whilst I would be very disappointed with the O's not making it, I could take solace by watching TOR vs DET in the wildcard and rooting for the Jays to choke.

But does anyone have a good idea of a venue to watch the game? Not talking a sports book, but somewhere with a big screen sound and a bit of atmosphere? I'll be staying in NYNY hotel.

Apologies for the fairly random question :)

And go Tigers! etc etc

If you've never been to Legasse's stadium in the Venetian, I recommend it. Assuming the game isn't on opposite NFL, it should get top billing. Best burger I've ever had.

If you've never been to Legasse's stadium in the Venetian, I recommend it. Assuming the game isn't on opposite NFL, it should get top billing. Best burger I've ever had.

Try Blue Hill Tavern's wagyu beef burger in Canton, I eat burgers everywhere we travel and I've never had one better.

Try Blue Hill Tavern's wagyu beef burger in Canton, I eat burgers everywhere we travel and I've never had one better.

FWIW, the burger at Legasse's I was talking about is the Foie Gras burger. It was delectable. $27, so I split it with a friend, lol.

Archived