Why are you sitting you CY pitcher?

joew

The Cards got killed for doing this a couple years ago. The bottom line is it is a risk either way when you are on the road. If Zach gets through the 11th, Ubaldo is just as likely to blow up in the 12th. The real decision that killed us was leaving Miley too long in NYC, thereby costing us homefield advantage, thereby keeping Britton on the bench.

The Cards got killed for doing this a couple years ago. The bottom line is it is a risk either way when you are on the road. If Zach gets through the 11th, Ubaldo is just as likely to blow up in the 12th. The real decision that killed us was leaving Miley too long in NYC, thereby costing us homefield advantage, thereby keeping Britton on the bench.

Bundy. Did we forget about him?

My thought was put in Britton for 2 IP. If it isn't over, Bundy next. I don't get what he did at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is Bundy not feeling well maybe? That question wasn't asked. But yeaaaa

My thought was put in Britton for 2 IP. If it isn't over, Bundy next. I don't get what he did at all.

It's inexcusable. You have to give Britton 2 innings here. Do or die game. Why are you risking not using him??

Britton loses the game, so be it. We don't score in those 2 innings, so be it. Reliever after Britton blows it, so be it.

You just flat out CANNOT lose a do or die game that goes extra without using the best closer on earth who has given up 1 run since April.

Archived