MLBTR Arbitration Projections

Crazysilver03

A 37% ratings increase is huge when you're selling 45 minute of commercials 162 days a year, most of which is in primetime. That also makes several of the marquee in-stadium signs more valuable, but who knows how long those contracts last. It seems like Southwest and State Farm have had those signs for several years now on the outfield wall.

Jumping forced subscription rates from $2/month to $4/month would be huge.

How are the MASN ads these days? I remember folks mocking them back in 2012 or so.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Britton is a Boras client. He will go through he FA process in a couple of year. Very un likely to sign long term before that.

O's probably aren't worried about signing Schoop long term yet.

I think there is a good chance they sign Tillman this off season.

I think they will take another run at Manny. The outcome is uncertain.

O's are never worried about signing guys when they can get a significant discount.

I love how some people focus on attendance as the main/significant driver of revenue for this team. Not when you own a massive combination market TV rights. The gate revenue is chump change, and when you factor in the actual revenue with the ticket prices it is actually HIGHER than last year, so I have no clue why we are even talking about it.

It will have zero effect on how much we spend.

This team will need to be at 170m to be as competitive as this past year and that just aint happening whether 2m or 3.5m walked through those gates. Pete wins regardless.

If we have $15 mil to work with, I would look to re-sign Wieters and see if Beane is interested in moving Gray. Getting rid of Gallardo seems imperative. Attach a draft pick and move him!!

Who are you giving up for Gray?

The O's don't currently have a tradeable draft pick and even if they did they can only be traded during the regular season.

Archived