Fanfest

Going Underground

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ForceFan2000 said:

So, I just saw that, and not sure if anyone else has at this point, but Machado and Schoop have both been pulled from the schedule for FanFest.

Second year in a row that Schoop has bailed on it, but I find it odd this close to it they are both yanked from the show.

What?? Why??

4 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Wow-this franchise is on fumes....DD is a hostage, no long term strategy, dysfunction, big names not even at Fan Fest..my goodness. Depressing.

Yeah.....not good. 

On the bright side, I'm still going and the crowd might have just been cut in 1/2.  Kids should clean up with autographs. 

Imagine the people who are going for Manny and don't get the news until they show up tomorrow morning.  There will inevitably be some.....

I just called the Orioles number to confirm, and the woman, who was very nice, said that there were "apparently some personal issues that suddenly arose" and they won't make it.

I didn't pry into it, but i needed clarification because I packed up my bat to fly up later today for the Schoop signing.  Needed to make sure he wasn't going to be there.

Just now, ForceFan2000 said:

I just called the Orioles number to confirm, and the woman, who was very nice, said that there were "apparently some personal issues that suddenly arose" and they won't make it.

I didn't pry into it, but i needed clarification because I packed up my bat to fly up later today for the Schoop signing.  Needed to make sure he wasn't going to be there.

Yeah, Connolly  just tweeted it.  The Orioles cant get anything right this offseason. 

3 minutes ago, CP0861 said:

Yeah.....not good. 

On the bright side, I'm still going and the crowd might have just been cut in 1/2.  Kids should clean up with autographs. 

Can you imagine the people who don't get the news until they show up tomorrow morning?  There will inevitably be some.....

This organization has gotten so bad. 

Archived