Slow Offseason around MLB

Redskins Rick

Just now, Luke-OH said:

He was actually an ok reliever last year.

As far as the inaccurate stuff, my impetus to start actually writing about prospects was reading scouting reports that just seemed like the writer had never seen the player before. I thought, I might not be the best evaluator but at least I can tell people what’s actually going on, and maybe learn to evaluate as I go.

Bud had a good 2014 for us, and I wish him well, as long as he isnt playing the Birds.

Good for you, too many people want to retweets and embellish it a bit.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, weams said:

Luke pointed this out.

If the O's wanted Odorizzi they could have got him. We have traded with the Rays in the past, so it's not like there wasn't an open line of communication.

Have to wonder if this takes the Twins out of the Tillman market? That would leave it at the O's and two "mystery" teams - so really probably just the O's.

1 minute ago, Es4M11 said:

If the O's wanted Odorizzi they could have got him. We have traded with the Rays in the past, so it's not like there wasn't an open line of communication.

Have to wonder if this takes the Twins out of the Tillman market? That would leave it at the O's and two "mystery" teams - so really probably just the O's.

One was Toronto and they are done now. 

Just now, weams said:

One was Toronto and they are done now. 

Right. So who's left? No one else comes to mind on a MLB deal. I'm sure there are plenty of suitors for a MiLB deal, but i have to imagine the o's get first preference in that situation.

Archived