Is anyone actually going to watch the next two games?

interloper

1 hour ago, glenn__davis said:

I'll watch/follow as much as I typically can in a household of 5 with 1 TV (and 2 kids that are a bit obsessed with Fortnite).

I was hoping I wouldn't see the "F" word on my favorite site. ;)

I'll follow as usual...on the At-Bat app.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, foxfield said:

I am concerned as you clearly are.  But I will watch tonight and will pull for my favorite team.  They can't win the world series tonight, nor can they lose it.  I have selected May 1st as my panic date.  Don't fault you for yours as it gets it out of the way.  I do think the team will hit better than it has so far...but I guess it is possible they get no hit by every starting pitcher in baseball.  Do you think we could make a deal with the MLB to let our guys pitch to us?  That might help.

By then we will be at least 10 games out of 1st place, lol.

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

You are like the anti me. I have a household of 3 now and we have 5 TVs on three different levels of the house! You never can have enough space to do your thing! lol Seriously though, I could not imagine having only one TV in house if it were just my wife and I! lol

Tha would be grounds for divorce LOL xD

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

You are like the anti me. I have a household of 3 now and we have 5 TVs on three different levels of the house! You never can have enough space to do your thing! lol Seriously though, I could not imagine having only one TV in house if it were just my wife and I! lol

Haha, honestly it's all I've ever known.  Grew up with 1 TV in the house as well.  Aside from sports I never watch TV anyway, so when somethings on that I want to watch the kids need to either watch with me or find something else to do :)

33 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

I was hoping I wouldn't see the "F" word on my favorite site. ;)

It's taking over the world, man.  It's all my kids' friends talk about.

3 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I'll watch tonight. Is it on the MLB.tv site tomorrow?

Tonight on espn, you're thinking of Wednesday for the MLB tv free game of the day, 2:10pm eastern start.

I'll definitely be watching as I have only seen the last few innings of opening day. If the O's are 10-20 after 30 games ask me again.

3 hours ago, interloper said:

Tillman and Wright versus the World Champions.

Yeah, no thanks. I'll be "screening" these games, especially factoring in the completely lost offense. I don't usually screen games for bad pitching until about July or August, but here we are. Already.

Tillman will be throwing 88 mph meatballs to one of the most potent offenses in the game. Mike Wright will do what he always does regardless of the opponent. Ugh.

Wow. A pretty fast jump off the boat. Remember this if they roll off five or six in a row and get right back in it. 

1 minute ago, weams said:

Wow. A pretty fast jump off the boat. Remember this if they roll off five or six in a row and get right back in it. 

I'd love to! I use the forums as a way to release some frustration at times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Unfortunately, we lost 2 games with 2 of our better pitchers, and now face the best team in baseball with our two very worst pitchers.

I'm not saying the season is lost (read the OP, I never say that), I'm talking about these two particular games. Thanks for reading and commenting. 

Just now, interloper said:

I'd love to! I use the forums as a way to release some frustration at times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Unfortunately, we lost 2 games with 2 of our better pitchers, and now face the best team in baseball with our two very worst pitchers.

I'm not saying the season is lost (read the OP, I never say that), I'm talking about these two particular games. Thanks for reading and commenting. 

I agree. I hated that we lost those games. I hope we win one of the next two and I can post about it here. 

11 minutes ago, weams said:

Just so there is no bunting.

giphy.gif

I wish many bunts against them this season. I'm sure they will call the commissioner if 2 bunt attempts happen in the same inning and they will protest the game if there is 3 in a game. Twins are currently having these put up in the visitor's locker room at target field.

No-Bunting-Allowed-560x374.png

4 hours ago, interloper said:

Tillman and Wright versus the World Champions.

Yeah, no thanks. I'll be "screening" these games, especially factoring in the completely lost offense. I don't usually screen games for bad pitching until about July or August, but here we are. Already.

Tillman will be throwing 88 mph meatballs to one of the most potent offenses in the game. Mike Wright will do what he always does regardless of the opponent. Ugh.

Fairweather fans be like...

9_9

29 minutes ago, TouchemAll said:

Yup my biggest wish for this MLB season is for every damn team the Twins play they get bunted on while in the shift LOL xD

I love it even when teams do it to the Orioles.  I am offended more than the hitters apparently.

Archived