Is anyone actually going to watch the next two games?

interloper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joseph sets up outside corner Tillman throws inside.   Joseph sets up inside corner Tillman throws outside.  Maybe Tillman could agree to minor league assignment or some.thing.  Whomever wanted Tillman signed to major league contract  should be fired. 

4 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

I don’t like questioning people’s fandom, but hey if three games is enough to make you not watch, you probably aren’t much of a fan and you probably don’t love the sport of baseball either. I don’t think there is really any other way to put it. 

I love baseball and the Orioles. Please don't question my fandom. I'm an emotional guy, it's hard for me to watch games like this where we have no chance. I never said I'm giving up after three games. Never said that, and it's unfair to say I did. 

Tillman and Wright and this offense do not represent good, fun, enjoyable baseball right now. That's all I'm saying. I've been a loyal fan my whole life. Do not question that, you do not know a single thing about me.

People watch baseball differently. There's no right way to be a fan. I watched the game tonight after all. I was right about it being an awful game from an Orioles perspective. I don't care much for other teams' perspectives. I'm not a fan of other teams. The Astros are extremely good but it brings me no joy to watch them do their thing against us. I appreciate the talent I see but it just results in the Orioles getting embarrassed on the field. I'm tired of that. I just want to see us have a competent team.

4 hours ago, atomic said:

Why don't you want to watch the best team in the game?   

I would also like to see how Tillman pitches. 

Not everyone is a fan of watching their team lose. I really couldn't care less about watching the other team be good. I know they're good, I've seen them win the championship. Against us tho? Just going to make me more upset about the things my team lacks. What's so hard to understand about that?

I don't blame anybody that doesn't want to watch an injured/ineffective/shell-of-his-former-self Tillman or a guy like Mike Wright get clobbered by arguably the best team in MLB. That's not being a fair weather fan. That's having common sense.

Whenever Ubaldo was pitching and I had tickets, I'd sell them. I don't have any want or desire to watch a bad product. It's one thing if it's the young guys...it's a complete other when it's a team of over the hill veterans playing out the string....or somebody that should have never been signed starting a game.

That said I watched the stupid game anyway and now I'm pissed off at what I watched. Whoever "saw something" from Tillman over the winter should be fired. The offense is pathetic. We have yet to score a run off a starting pitcher. Uncompetitive in every respect.

1 minute ago, LookitsPuck said:

I don't blame anybody that doesn't want to watch an injured/ineffective/shell-of-his-former-self Tillman or a guy like Mike Wright get clobbered by arguably the best team in MLB. That's not being a fair weather fan. That's having common sense.

Whenever Ubaldo was pitching and I had tickets, I'd sell them. I don't have any want or desire to watch a bad product. It's one thing if it's the young guys...it's a complete other when it's a team of over the hill veterans playing out the string....or somebody that should have never been signed starting a game.

Thank you. I appreciate this.

Archived