O's Are Going to Score A Lot of Runs Tonight

mdbdotcom

1 minute ago, Brian88 said:

Red head is a race?

Red hair developed from genetic mutation in Southern Norway.   It is as much a race as skin color.   Two red headed people will have a red head child.   Anyway I find the term Ginger offensive and red headed put downs offensive.   

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

Red hair developed from genetic mutation in Southern Norway.   It is as much a race as skin color.   Two red headed people will have a red head child.   Anyway I find the term Ginger offensive and red headed put downs offensive.   

You took the bait then.  The ginger thing is a large troll job to ridicule the SJW movement.

37 minutes ago, atomic said:

I had no idea King David came from Norway.

I did know that you didn't have a sense of humor.

40 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

This is 2018 America; everyone is offended by everything. But you know what offends me? The Orioles offense!

57 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

When you insult my daughter and me because of our genetic make up I don't find it humorous

5-12? Are you kidding me? Man, these guys are trying their hardest to get this team sold, moved, and renamed. In September we'll be getting about 200 fans in the seats against losing teams, or 10,000 -- 100% opposing team fans -- against the Red Sox and Yankees. Sheeeesh, these guys look done.

Don't tell me these O's have any heart. They don't. They suck and they don't care.

Archived