Tony Article

tpelot

The post was removed by the author. Tony's article is still coming. He is probably taking extra time to make sure everything is accurate as this is likely to be quite damning in content. No worries, it's coming eventually.

There sure are a lot of folks hanging around here in anticipation. This place is going to explode when he posts it.

Ok thanks for the update. I’m sure we are all waiting with anticipation. I was curious the other night relating to the Jim Palmer thread when Roy said Palmer has a lot to say but doesn’t make public. 

I don't think Tony ever said we would see it today.

He said with all the discussion going on, it was finally time for him to write an article detailing what sources had told him about how the team is run.

He didn't promise a date.   He did mention that he had 2500 words written last night.

But maybe the article is 50,000 words long so it might take the rest of the month!

9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

He said with all the discussion going on, it was finally time for him to write an article detailing what sources had told him about how the team is run.

He didn't promise a date.   He did mention that he had 2500 words written last night.

But maybe the article is 50,000 weeks long so it might take the rest of the month!

Exactly, just be patient.

29 minutes ago, SteveA said:

But maybe the article is 50,000 words long so it might take the rest of the month!

I'm pretty sure it will show up before any heads roll.

Archived