Who is sent down when Bundy is activated?

wildcard

2 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Thanks to rainouts earlier this season, the O's have 11 games in the next 10 days without a break.   More pitching will be needed.

Yea, they will need length.  My guess is that Fry or Meisinger will go down and they bring Yacabonis up as the 26th man on Monday.

2 minutes ago, OrioleRedenbacher said:

Yea, they will need length.  My guess is that Fry or Meisinger will go down and they bring Yacabonis up as the 26th man on Monday.

Castro and Wright provide length out of he pen.

2 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Castro and Wright provide length out of he pen.

And Fry and Meisinger can both go multiple innings. There's really just no need for Hess right now with the way he been's playing.

16 minutes ago, OrioleRedenbacher said:

Roch's article also mentions that Yefry can be sent down and be brought up as the 26th man, but I don't know if that's true.  I thought that was only after the game.  If that's the case it's sort of a no brainer.

Yefry is a better starter than Hess right now.

2 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Yefry is a better starter that Hess right now.

That’s true, but that wasn’t the point.  If Roch’s article is right and Yefry can be sent down and then brought back up Monday as the 26th man, it’s a no brainer  to option him and bring him back to start on Monday.  The 26th man does not have to be sent back down after that game.  But that would prevent Yacabonis from coming up as the 26th man.  

8 minutes ago, OrioleRedenbacher said:

That’s true, but that wasn’t the point.  If Roch’s article is right and Yefry can be sent down and then brought back up Monday as the 26th man, it’s a no brainer  to option him and bring him back to start on Monday.  The 26th man does not have to be sent back down after that game.  But that would prevent Yacabonis from coming up as the 26th man.  

Sorry, I don't follow.  Why can't Yacabonis be the 26th man?

3 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Sorry, I don't follow.  Why can't Yacabonis be the 26th man?

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Yacabonis would be eligible since it would be more than 10 says since he was optioned.

Just now, amdcpus said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Yacabonis would be eligible since it would be more than 10 says since he was optioned.

I’m saying that if they do as Roch suggested and send Yefry down so that he can be called up Monday, Yefry would be the 26th man Monday.  That wouldn’t prevent them from making a corresponding move to bring up Yacabonis because he would be outside the 10 days down rule. 

Archived