O's @ Jays---7/10

micahl69

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or not. Well the Jays sweep us. And now we go to Boston.

Goodbye .500 and 4th place. It was nice while it lasted...

Don't look for anything but a sweep in Boston, either. I can barely stomach watching Burres start, and we know how our offense is against Bucholz.

Why didn't Ramon go to third on Mora's hit. The throw went to the plate with no chance of being cut off, and he would have scored on Payton's single. I hope that run doesn't come back to haunt us.

I hate to have to quote myself, but I hope some people will see why I have to. Let's forget this series and move our focus to Boston. With a sweep we can get to the break over .500.

A judgement made that can never bend

See these eyes so green

I can stare for a thousand years

Just be still with me

You wouldnt believe what I've been thru

It's been so long

Well its been so long

And I've been putting out the fire with gasoline

Putting out fire

With Gasoline

Come on now Peace21, you have been a fan longer than that. We are a long ways from the bottom. :rolleyes:

The reason why I asked that is because, even us fans could tell that O's wouldnt win this game unless they scored more runs. Meaning 10-1 kinda score. Even than im not sure we can hold the lead with our BB.

His value is dropping by the day. Can't believe MacPhail would consider holding onto him in hopes of reaching .500.
Changes need to be made. Just can't have the trade chips blow their value as Sherrill was working on tonight. Sad, very sad.

This is silly. Player values don't change based on a couple games.

Why would you think his value is any different now than it was before? Because he had a bad week?

Jeez people, get a grip...

Archived