GMs Available

jsbearr

First, a hundred apologies to Weams because this is probably the wrong place for it, but we do note this grand message board in our post. Roy Firestone is one of the options!

Anyway, over at the Depot we thought it would be fun to mimic the current meh Presidential election to who could take over for Duquette.

We have two polls up to determine who is most like Trump's rough and tumble outsider campaign (Kobatko, Schmuck, Olney, Firestone) or Clinton's uneven establishment campaign (Murray, Dempsey, Ripken Jr, Palmer).

Polls

https://twitter.com/CamdenDepot/status/764151672612552704

https://twitter.com/CamdenDepot/status/764152115279306753

http://camdendepot.blogspot.com/2016/08/afternoon-cup-of-jos-2016-orioles-gm.html

I assume this gets moved. Many apologies again.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just like the election this Depot article is a joke. I don't think the O's will let Duquette leave. After the 2007 season I think Dan and Buck will be signed to extensions with big raises. JMO.

Yes, we are being silly. That is kind of the point. To have a little light hearted fun.

First, a hundred apologies to Weams because this is probably the wrong place for it, but we do note this grand message board in our post. Roy Firestone is one of the options!

Anyway, over at the Depot we thought it would be fun to mimic the current meh Presidential election to who could take over for Duquette.

We have two polls up to determine who is most like Trump's rough and tumble outsider campaign (Kobatko, Schmuck, Olney, Firestone) or Clinton's uneven establishment campaign (Murray, Dempsey, Ripken Jr, Palmer).

Polls

https://twitter.com/CamdenDepot/status/764151672612552704

https://twitter.com/CamdenDepot/status/764152115279306753

http://camdendepot.blogspot.com/2016/08/afternoon-cup-of-jos-2016-orioles-gm.html

I assume this gets moved. Many apologies again.

No apologies.

I'm apolitical. Whoever is President, I will support as an American. Especially if it is Roy or Eddie.

Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! I would like to see Eddie as GM as much as he disliked talking to the press it would be interesting to see how he would handle that part of the job. Maybe him and Firestone could be dual GM's.

Let's make sure this doesn't get into politics in your comments.

Definitely, no one should be trying to argue a certain politician over another.

Just whether Dempsey is actually qualified or leaning on the accomplishments of others; or if Schmuck is cutting through the BS or that has no overarching philosophy and is just trying to get out in front of what he thinks the people want.

Let's make sure this doesn't get into politics in your comments.

I can't wait for this election to be over. It is super annoying that the same people talk about political candidates every day on Facebook no matter whom they are supporting.

It is almost as bad is the daily updates about Josh Hader, Erod, and Zach Davies on here.

Archived