August 4th @ LAA

Big Mac

I agree with Trembley.Sarfate cant pitch. Sarfate is better off down in Nofolk its the best thing for him.

He's been a really solid reliever for us this year. I don't get what the venom against Sarfate is all about. Clearly he's not a starter. Clearly that doesn't mean that everything he's done for us as a reliever is forgotten.

Oh. Or is it? I forget sometimes. :rolleyes:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's been a really solid reliever for us this year. I don't get what the venom against Sarfate is all about. Clearly he's not a starter. Clearly that doesn't mean that everything he's done for us as a reliever is forgotten.

Oh. Or is it? I forget sometimes. :rolleyes:

For a guy who's walked 45 in 57 innings, he's pitched very well.

But he's walked 45 in 57 innings.

For a guy who's walked 42 in 54 innings, he's pitched very well.

But he's walked 42 in 54 innings.

Yeah, he's had control issues. He's still been a good option. He definitely doesn't fit the bill of "can't pitch" like was said earlier, nor does he "belong in Norfolk."

The reason i suggested Nofolk hes gotta learn to control his pitches.When he learns to do that then he can come back up.Its how bad he wants to be a major leaguer.

He's proven he can be an effective ML out of the bullpen. Just move him back there where he was successful.

The reason i suggested Nofolk hes gotta learn to control his pitches.When he learns to do that then he can come back up.Its how bad he wants to be a major leaguer.

He's out of options. I'm assuming you are talking about Sarfate.

Archived