Cracked.com list of 11 Baseball Legends Who Were Legendary *Bleep*

ChaosLex

I heard a rumor that Ty Cobb once refused to room with Babe Ruth, because he heard Ruth had "black blood." The question I have is, why would a Red Sox/Yankees player be rooming with a Tigers player anyway?

Don't ask questions. Just spread the rumors.

Bonds being #2 is a bit much imo. Yes, he did steroids/HGH just like about half of the other guys of the last 15 years or so. Sure, he wasn't friendly with the media, or that friendly in general, but what did he do that was that bad?

Bonds being #2 is a bit much imo. Yes, he did steroids/HGH just like about half of the other guys of the last 15 years or so. Sure, he wasn't friendly with the media, or that friendly in general, but what did he do that was that bad?

Um... he tried to make a remake of Misery with Gary Sheffield. Isn't that bad enough? :D

That was pretty funny...and you can't really argue with any of it.

I think the racist shots they take against the pre-Civil Rights era players aren't entirely fair.

While certainly not acceptable, there were millions of hard core racists in America during that period, and more than a few of them played baseball. It's not like these guys were bucking a trend.

Marge Schott on the other hand... yea.

I think the racist shots they take against the pre-Civil Rights era players aren't entirely fair.

While certainly not acceptable, there were millions of hard core racists in America during that period, and more than a few of them played baseball. It's not like these guys were bucking a trend.

Marge Schott on the other hand... yea.

Agreed, it was just the nature of the day. From what Ive read Cobb supported integration in baseball and his charitable work benefited black citizens in Georgia.

It's hard to believe that this is the same guy who once saved a woman and all her appliances from a burning building. Sure, that was an episode of The Simpsons, but it's about the only good thing Canseco has ever done in his life.

Best Canseco reference...EVER!

Archived