MLB suspended, Opening Day delayed indefinitely UPDATED

interloper

6 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Some outdoor exercise and walking dogs are also permitted

Looking at the full document you are right.  Says restaurants can still do carry-out but it doesn't say you can go to pick up carry-out. 

15 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Some outdoor exercise and walking dogs are also permitted

Still can go running,biking,hiking ,and walking. Just can't be with many people.  Mostly the same as before but now can fine you and jail you. I think the one guy that held two parties made it a little stricter.

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Still can go running,biking,hiking ,and walking. Just can't be with many people.  Mostly the same as before but now can fine you and jail you. I think the one guy that held two parties made it a little stricter.

I am fine with this. I have only done these things for the last 3 weeks anyway.  Grocery and exercise.  I was upset when I thought we couldn't exercise.  This weekend was pretty bad with the weather being what it is.  

1 minute ago, atomic said:

I am fine with this. I have only done these things for the last 3 weeks anyway.  Grocery and exercise.  I was upset when I thought we couldn't exercise.  This weekend was pretty bad with the weather being what it is.  

The order is not that much different then the one issued last week. Still can go to a family member to give them food or other help. Just want people to be aware of a fine or jail time if violated.

6 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

It makes a lot of sense to threaten keeping folks in close confinement with others.   

Down here one of the counties released all the non-violent types who couldn't make bail.

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

I go to my mother after work almost every day. Give her food and groceries and help clean a little around the house. I have a fun life )))).

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

It makes a lot of sense to threaten keeping folks in close confinement with others.   

Down here one of the counties released all the non-violent types who couldn't make bail.

With the spread in Florida of what it is. I doubt warm weather is going to stop this. 

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

I go to my mother after work almost every day. Give her food and groceries and help clean a little around the house. I have a fun life )))).

Do you work from home?  My mom has is 85 and has been going to the grocery store regularly.  She says what else is there to do other thank taking her daily walks.   I told her to get 2 weeks supply but she seems to not care too much about the whole thing.  She is like whatever happens happens.  

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

An extremely sensible move.

Well if they haven't had a trial they most likely won't have one any time soon.  I was expecting a jury duty notice at any moment.  But I guess all the courts will be closed.  

7 minutes ago, atomic said:

Do you work from home?  My mom has is 85 and has been going to the grocery store regularly.  She says what else is there to do other thank taking her daily walks.   I told her to get 2 weeks supply but she seems to not care too much about the whole thing.  She is like whatever happens happens.  

I work from home as much as possible. I took my mom thru a drive thru yesterday to get something. My good deed. I thought i was going to the place down below but maybe with this i will go to the place up above.

“Is This Heaven? No, It's Iowa,” 

• Upvote 1