7th day in hospital. 
Lost 15-20 pounds. 
Still not breathing on my own. 
Now I know what torture
feels like. 17 days sick.
SLOWLY getting 
better. 
Still here.

Really sorry to hear this.   I hope things are looking up for you.   Please let up know how you are doing.    God bless you.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2020 at 6:03 PM, Going Underground said:

Hope for baseball and my friend 

Got this test today;

This thing is brutal.
7th day in hospital. 
Lost 15-20 pounds. 
Still not breathing on my own. 
Now I know what torture
feels like. 17 days sick.
SLOWLY getting 
better. 
Still here.

Hope your friend recovers well.

• Upvote 1

I have seen pigeons in my yard the last several days. I wonder if the lack of people downtown has caused their food supply to dry up and they are now heading out further to look for food.  Hopefully the rats don't follow them. 

11 minutes ago, atomic said:

I have seen pigeons in my yard the last several days. I wonder if the lack of people downtown has caused their food supply to dry up and they are now heading out further to look for food.  Hopefully the rats don't follow them. 

They will.  I saw an article about that exact thing over the weekend.  I also read that they cannibalize other rats when food sources are scarce.

2 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Are fans essential? 

No, it states "employees at professional sports and media production with a national audience can continue only if the location is closed to the general public."  I still find it interesting what we consider, or what states consider essential businesses.  https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/us/wwe-essential-business-trnd/index.html

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Why did you let it?

Because their default settings when you sign up for it auto renew and they make it really hard to unsubscribe from that.  I just reupped that subscription last year after having not used it for a few years.  My guess is last year I just thought I will deal with it next year, and then next year rolled around and the world went to hell and I forgot about it.

10 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Because their default settings when you sign up for it auto renew and they make it really hard to unsubscribe from that.  I just reupped that subscription last year after having not used it for a few years.  My guess is last year I just thought I will deal with it next year, and then next year rolled around and the world went to hell and I forgot about it.

Call them up and cancel.  If they don’t let you cancel dispute with your credit card company. Sirius radio bills you before your re-up date and you can cancel as soon as you see increased charge.  They will always give you a lower rate if you call in.  Perhaps get mlb radio from them.